Arrange the sentences in correct order
- They have been feeding nearly two lakh people from a wide spectrum of society every day — schoolchildren, street vendors, construction workers, housemaids, elderly couples, IT
employees, road cleaning workers, the homeless and migrants. Anyone could have three meals at an average cost of Rs. 20 from these canteens, in a protected and hygienic environment.
- Lots of visitors from across the country, including a group of economists from Egypt, appreciated the scheme and suggested various methods for ensuring their sustainability.
- Even the neighboring States such as Andhra Pradesh followed the example.
- The concept received a good response from people from all walks of life and was subsequently implemented in almost all district headquarters towns and cities of Tamil Nadu.
- Amma canteens (the term in Tamil is ‘unavagam’) were started in the Chennai City Corporation area with the approval of the former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, Jayalaithaa, in 2012 at 407 places, including the major government hospitals in the city, with the numbers growing in a phased manner.
Q1. of the following is second sentence?
Q2. Which the following is first sentence?
Q3. Which the following is fourth sentence?
Q4. Which the following is last sentence?
Q5. Which the following is third sentence?
Correct order is 612543