Question of the day
Question: What does the legal term Caveat Emptor refer to?
(a)Let the buyer beware
(b) According to value
(c) An unwelcome person
(d) Beyond the powers
Legal terms of the day
1. Quo warranto – By what authority. A writ calling upon one to show under what authority he holds or claims a public office.
2. Ratio decidendi – Principle or reason underlying a court judgement.
3. Res ipsa loquitor – The thing speaks for itself.
4. Caveat venditor -Let the seller beware.
5. Certiorari – A writ by which orders passed by an inferior court is quashed.
Today’s answer of the question: A