Question of the day
Question: Which of the following is entrusted with a statutory duty of laying down the standards of professional conduct and etiquette for advocates in India?
(a)Supreme Court of India
(b) Bar Association of India
(c) Bar Council of India
(d) Delhi Bar Council
Legal terms of the day
1. ACTUS NON FACIT REUM NISI MENS SIT REA –A person will not be guilty without criminal intent.
2. ACTUS REUS –A guilty deed or act.
3. AD HOC –For this purpose.
4. AD INFINITUM –Forever, without limit, to infinity.
5. AEQUITAS LEGEM SEQUITUR- Equity follows the law.
Today’s answer of the question: C